These are the names of the formulas you will receive when doing the Combined Detergents & Washing Powder Training OR Purchasing the Home Study Package:
1. All Purpose Cleaner.
2. Drain Cleaner.
3. Household Bleach.
4. Dispenser Liquid Hand Soap.
5. Body & Shower Gel.
6. Fabric Softener.
7. Dishwashing Detergent.
8. Window Cleaner.
9. Tile Cleaner.
10. Oven Cleaner.
11. Pine Gel.
12. Black Dip.
13. Carpet Shampoo.
14. Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
15. Waterless Hand Cleaner.
16. Stainless Steel Cleaner.
18. Blue Disinfectant for Toilets.
19. Engine Cleaner.
20. Quality Handy Andy.
21. Vinyl & Rubber Protection Fluid.
22. Radiator Anti-freeze & Anti-rust.
23. Mechanics Soap Paste & Hand Cleaner.
24. Anti-bacterial Hand Cleaner.
25. Children's Bubbles.
Washing Powder Formulas:
26. Liquid Laundry Detergent.
27. Low Foaming Washing Powder
28. High Foaming Washing Powder.
29. Industrial Washing Powder.
Contents of the HOUSE AND HOME PRODUCTION MANUAL:
1. Introduction to chemical production.
2. Health and Safety Measures: Making sure that you handle chemicals correctly.
3. Labelling requirements: How to label the product to conform to regulations if you want to sell your products to supermarkets and shops.
4. Quality control: Making sure that your product is of the best quality.
5. Sample tests: Controlling the strength of the product when making economy products and luxury super strength products for the more affluent.
6. Tables of values: How much is perfect.
7. List of suppliers of raw materials to make the products.
8. Correct storage to ensure strength and freshness.
9. Working with percentages.
10. Preservatives and how to use them.
11. PH levels.
12. The use of perfumes and dyes.
13. How to thicken the products.
Contents of the MARKETING MANUAL:
1. Branding your products so that only you sell products under a name that you choose.
2. Mark-ups and costing. What to sell your product for. How to determine the right price.
3. Market research: what do people need most; what are people actually buying and why.
4. Packaging that entice people to purchase your product.
5. How to source finance for your business.
6. Structuring your business.
7. Registering your business.
8. Other legal requirements.
9. Free Advertising and other economical ways to advertise.
10. Market penetration: How, where, what?
11. Economy versus quality: Cheap versus expensive.
12. Displaying your product correctly.
13. Choosing a suitable name for all your products and the business.
14. Your business plan.
15. How to keep your customers loyal.
16. The right location if you are opening a shop.
17. Tendering information.
18. The tax man, VAT, U.I.F. etc.
The Cost of the Combined Detergents & Washing Powder Training Course is R5100 and includes a manual with all the above formulations.
The Cost of the Home Study Package is R3000.
Click Here to Apply for the Combined Detergents & Washing Powder Manufacturing Training Course OR Home Study Package.