Student Terms and Conditions - Website Course
- BUSINESS HOURS: Strictly from 09:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Saturday.
- We welcome visits to the Training Center, but strictly on appointment to prevent disturbing customers busy with training.
- No person will be booked for training unless the full amount as required has been paid.
- The full amount for the course must show in our bank account 2 days before training commences. You may also pay the money in cash if you so desire on the morning training commences. If the Full Amount for the course has not been paid on the morning that training starts, you will not be allowed to attend the course.
- Workshop courses start at 09H00 and finish at around 15H00. Every student will be assigned their own tools and working space whilst attending any of the course.
- Please note that if you travel from Johannesburg Station or the Pretoria region it can take up to 90 minutes to get to Randfontein due to high volumes of traffic in the morning. Please make sure that you leave early.
- No refunds will be made for goods and/or services received by the client.
- The onus is on the trainee to exercise caution at all times as computers and equipment are live!
- We do not accept liability for any injuries sustained during the workshops or courses. Students handle tools at their own risk.
- No representative shall be held responsible for any damage of whatsoever nature, however caused, including injuries or death that the student may suffer throughout his/her attendance of this Workshop Course.
- By attending a Workshop Course the student acknowledges that the company and staff members, proprietors and instructors mentioned are indemnified against the same.
- Please note that you are responsible for the safekeeping of your Certificate. We do not re-issue Certificates due to fraudulent Copying of Certificates.
We do not accept Credit Cards or Cheque Payments. We do accept Cash. If you transfer via internet (EFT) make sure that the fees will show in our account on the morning that training starts. We are with ABSA Bank, if you transfer from any of the other banks, please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 business days (Depending on the bank that you are tranferring from) before the training fees show in our account.
PLEASE USE YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN YOU MAKE PAYMENTS.
We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions without giving prior notice.
Course content and payment may be updated from time to time. Please make sure that you are familiar with the contents of each course/workshop before you apply.