Student Terms and Conditions - Funeral Parlour Home Study Course
- BUSINESS HOURS: Strictly from 09:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Saturday.
- We welcome visits to the Training Center, but Strictly on appointment to prevent disturbing customers busy with training.
- The full amount for the Home Study Package must show in our bank account before it can be sent to you.
- Please note that if you travel from Johannesburg Station or the Pretoria region it can take up to 90 minutes to get to Randfontein due to high volumes of traffic in the morning. Please make sure that you leave early.
- No refunds will be made for goods and/or services received by the client.
- We do not accept liability for losses or damage should you purchase a Home Study, DIY or self-study package while in transit. However all packages will be insured before it is sent to you.
- Please note that you are responsible for the safekeeping of your Certificate. We do not re-issue Certificates due to fraudulent Copying of Certificates.
If you are purchasing a Home Study Course you must pay the FULL AMOUNT of the package and send the proof of payment (using your cellphone number as the reference).
We accept Electronic (Internet) Transfers. You are most welcome to pick up the Home Study Course Package at the Training Centre if you so wish, provided you make an appointment.
No Cheques or Credit Cards accepted.
PLEASE USE YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN YOU MAKE PAYMENTS.
We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions without giving prior notice.
Course content and payment may be updated from time to time. Please make sure that you are familiar with the contents of each course/workshop before you apply.